Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Heads up...

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/380431_10151280578970817_1943224310_n.jpg

Breaking and sad news:                                                                            

Tradition Studio is shut down... speechless...

I'm proud and happy that I had been working on this to-be-a-great-movie full-feature project as part of a great team! I did a bunch of concept paintings, design sketches etc.. As of now, I'm unable to showcase any of that art-work on-line. Maybe a bit later. Contact me, should you have questions. I have a few samples of my art-work that I was allowed to show privately. 

I want to post a few paintings done by Aaron Blaise and published himself on his FB page and shared all over FB Tembo Crew page and personal pages, just to give you a little bit of flavor of this epic story about Tembo... We've done SO much... Almost went into production. All Tembo crew keep fingers crossed, while our Directors are trying to put everything together and get the movie going with some new support...


No comments: